To create your account follow these steps :
- Click on join in the right corner of the home page next to the shopping cart.
- Create account and fill in your details
- You will receive a account creation email confirmation
- Once activated you can login into your account and start shopping around
- Please note that if you have a specific account on our website, all the pricing linked to this account is only calculated during the checkout process.
Please use following links for direct access :
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method for the goods - we will ship your package within 1-2 business days.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step, do not hesitate to contact us.
We do offer various customer accounts on our website :
- Retail Account
- Breeders Account
- Business/Shop Account
- We ship all over the United States and some of our Products Internationally.
- Local orders take 2-5 business days to be delivered to you and we ship within 1 business day.
- International orders take 5-10 business days to be delivered via Carrier UPS, Carrier USPS, Carrier DHL and we ship within same 1-2 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders over $49 up to $300 up to 11 lbs bags will have free shipping.
- Orders under $49 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Order Tracking :
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive your tracking details by email.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- We also accept offline payments via direct bank deposit.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
The Psittacus Brand offers a wide variety in Pellets, Hand Feeding Formulas, and Vitamins & Supplements.
All our products are Specie Specific, as all birds have different nutritional needs, we offer NON-GMO Products with a shelf Life of 2 years.
A new automatic packaging machine facilitates small format packaging in a controlled atmosphere.
You can Freeze our Hand Feeding Formulas in air tight containers.
If you keep the products Cool and Dry it is not needed to freeze them.
We do not recommend changing the balance of our formula by adding supplements or mixing our formulas with other brands.
A Lot of research has been done to make the perfect balance and nutritional needs for every bird.
To Maximize the best results please follow the instructions on our packages.
Crop Milk :
- This product is especially recommended for breeders who incubate eggs artificially. It provides vigorous growth similar to those achieved by the best breeding pairs.
- We recommend feeding the appropriate amount over several feedings a day-usually 7-8 feeding sessions in the first days of life.
- It should be prepared with warm water at a concentration of 25% from when the bird is three days old. On day one, the concentration should be increased from approx. 1% in the first feeding session to 20% in the last one.
- The crop milk is used from day one till day 7. For the second week of life we do recommend to follow up with the Neonatal Hand Feeding formula.
- This early age hand feeding formula is ideal for hand rearing chicks during the 2nd phase of the early age period. From when the bird is 5-8 days old until the moment the feathers begin to emerge.
- From one week old, chicks should eat up to six times each day, although this will vary according to the species. Crop Capacity will indicate the amount to be fed at each feeding session, approx. 7-10ml of formula per 100 gr of body weight. The number of feeding sessions should decrease with the age of the chick.
- After this time we recommend a follow-on Hand Feeding formula till the chick is weaned.
- It can also be used for chicks that require a supplement to the diet they receive from their parents. It is also an effective food for malnourished chicks. It contains high proportion of dehydrated whole egg and papaya, which aids the digestive transit.
If you would like to request samples of our products you can follow these instructions :
- Email us your complete details to email@example.com and let us know in what product you would be interested in. (Please note that we do not send samples of the Hand Feeding Formulas).
- Once your email is received and your sample package has been shipped, we email you the tracking details for your follow-up.
If you received only a part of your whole order, those are the following reasons that will be mentioned on your order invoice :
- You made a back-order of a product
- Out of stock product
- 1 of the items in your order has not been shipped yet.
If your order has been damaged during transport please follow these steps :
- Send us pictures of the damaged items in the received box.
- We can then fill a claim with the carrier and send you a replacement product for the damaged item.
- You will be copied into the claim to the carrier for follow-up if more pictures or investigation is needed.
- If you have any questions about the claim, you can always contact us by phone or by email.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.