Soft silicone syringue are the ideal complement for the supply of hand feeding to psittacids from an early age.
The red series probes have a rounded tip and a finer and softer texture.
Soft syringues is the safest and cleanest method of delivering hand feeding.
The red series are of the highest quality. They differ by the quality and texture of the silicone and the fact of having the rounded tip. This facilitates the swallowing by the chicks.
The different diameters of syringues allow to supply the hand feeding to the different species of psittacids at each moment of their development. Thus, for example, for gray parrots, the 5 ml is suitable for feeding baby food to babies up to 7 days old. The 10 ml, for babies up to 14 days old. The 20 ml, until 4 weeks of life. From the first month it is recommended to use the 50 ml syringue.
Take the example of the nymphs, the syringue to use when cannons begin to emerge, at which point the chicks are usually removed from the nest, is that of 10 ml. Soon the 20 ml will be useful.
For proper maintenance and hygiene of the syringues, after each use we must:
- Fill a bowl with hot water, a little detergent and a few drops of bleach.
- Aspirate and discard the obtained mixture 3-4 times.
- Aspirate the liquid to fill a quarter of the capacity of the probe body and fill the rest of the air by stretching the plunger to the maximum.
- Shake vigorously holding the latex probe to prevent liquid from leaking out.
- Discard and repeat the process until there are no remains of porridge inside the probe.
- Finally rinse with plenty of water and let dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.